Philosophy of Commitment and Support for Environmental Protection
El Jardí recognises its responsibility to respect the environment and is committed to achieve environmental best practice, where practically possible throughout its business activity.
We believe in the need for environmental preservation and we constantly seek out more logical and rational ways to interact with the world around us.
We must all be involved, contributing in all ways possible. Getting the relevant training to improve the quality of both the organization and wider environment. This is the best guarantee for our guests’ continued satisfaction and confidence.
We are ready to change the code of conduct, if necessary. In order to comply with the changing legislation and rules regarding quality and the environment as it specifically applies to us and the activities we carry out.
Carrying out both internal and external auditing to ensure that the system is working correctly. Moreover, contributing to the preservation of the environment and the achievement of the higher standards. We promise to keep our guests informed and to offer them incentives. So that they can work with us with in creating a special relationship for the sake of preserving our environment.
For the achievement of our objectives and goals
- We take maximum advantage of natural resources and ration our energy use.
- Endeavor to print literature on recycled paper.
- Awareness of care of water consumption, inviting them to reuse towels whenever possible, recycling of plastics, moderate use of air conditioning.
- Reduce water usage and recycle generated waste.
- We have installed energy-efficient lights controlled with motion sensors.
- During low season, we isolate some hotel sections reducing heating and lighting.
- Use of environmentally friendly cleaning materials, and Micro fibre cloths.
- Purchasing of energy efficient equipment +++A.
- Use recycled products wherever possible.
- We are open to any suggestions from guests that will aid our sustainability.