El Jardí may install storage and data recovery files, also known as cookies, on your computer, in order to obtain details regarding the visitors to its website. In no case shall these details be personal details. Your browser may sometimes generate an instant message. This message may offer you the possibility of objecting to the installation of these files. If you object to the installation of cookies, navigation through the website www.eljardi.com shall not be affected in any way.
Depending on the entity that is managing the cookies:
- Own Cookies: This cookies are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the correct functioning of the website.
- Third-Party Cookies: This kind of cookies are sent to your compute and are not managed by us.
Depending on the period that they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: This type of cookie collects and stores information only while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent Cookies: Through this type of cookie the data is still stored. And can be accessed and processed during the period defined by the company responsible of the cookie. These cookies can range from few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: This kind of cookie allows the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that it offers. Controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order. Carry out the purchase process of a reservation, make the request for registration or participation in an event. Use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: This type of cookie allows the user to access the service with some predetermined general characteristics. Such as, language, regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: This kind of cookies allow to monitor and analyze users´ behavior in the website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used for the measurement of the activity of the website. And for the elaboration of profiles, in order to introduce improvements depending on the analysis of the users´ usage.
Which kind of cookies does this website use?
Hereinafter, we specify the cookies used in this website:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Own Cookie||11 Months||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Own Cookie||11 Months||Functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Own Cookie||11 Months||Performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Own Cookie||11 Months||Analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Own Cookie||11 Months||Other||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other".|
This table might be updated depending on the cookies that we use in different moments. We recommend you to check our Cookies Policy periodically.
How do you reject cookies?
In the event that you subsequently wish to block or delete cookies that have been stored on your computer and that require your consent. You may do so using the tools provided by each web browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the sections of our Website.
Depending on the type of browser you use
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/es/use-cases/clean-browser-and-remove-trackers
This Website may offer different links to other Websites belonging to third parties. The content of which may rapidly vary due to the characteristics of the Internet itself. Therefore, el Jardí shall not be responsible for the information, services and content in general contained on said third party websites.
El Jardí has no control over third party websites. Also, a link to any other website which is not within www.eljardi.com does not imply that it is supported by el Jardí or that the latter accepts any responsibility whatsoever for its content or use.
In the case that el Jardí becoming effectively aware of the activity or information accessed by means of these links being unlawful, constituting an offence or the possibility it could jeopardize the assets or rights of third parties susceptible of compensation, the latter shall act with the necessary diligence for suppressing or disabling the corresponding link in the shortest possible time.
Data Protection and Security Clause
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons with regards to the processing and free circulation of personal data. At el Jardí we process the information provided by customers. For the proper management of the services requested and by suppliers in order to effectively manage the contractual relationship.
The data provided will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship. Or for as long as is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The processing of personal data is the execution of the contract of the sale of services.
The data will not be disclosed to any third parties. Except in those cases where there exists a legal obligation to do so.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether el Jardí is processing personal data concerning them or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data. As well as to request the correction of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may:
* Request a limitation on the processing of their personal data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defence of claims.
* For reasons related to their particular situations, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. El Jardí shall cease to process the data, except for legitimate, overriding reasons, for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
By virtue of the right to portability, the interested parties have the right to obtain personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to transmit it to another manager. Interested parties may exercise their rights by writing, attaching a photocopy of their ID, DNI or equivalent identification document, addressed to: SGS 110, S.A., Plaça Sant Josep Oriol,1 08002 Barcelona.
If you believe that your rights have not been properly observed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Lastly, as regards the security of the handling of your personal details, they will be handled with total confidentiality by el Jardí.